Educational Resource: A Winter's Day in 1939
- Educational Resource: The Were-Nana
- Educational Resource: The Half Life of Ryan Davis
- Educational Resource: Made With Love
- Educational Resource: The House That Went to Sea
- Educational Resource: A Winter's Day in 1939
- Educational Resource: While You Are Sleeping
- Educational Resource: The Song of Kauri
- Educational Resource: Fuzzy Doodle
- Book List - Complete List of my Publications
Friday, July 25, 2008
The new phone is here...
I'm liking my new phone. It arrived safely in good condition and does what i wanted it to. I feel sad for my old phone though - I thought I heard it crying last night, rejected and abandoned for a newer, glossier model. Can report too that I did eat chocolate, but didn't get any timely distractions. Frustration levels high and now I've got so much work to do on the new WIP after attending a critique meeting this morning but its a miserable wet weekend so everyone and their dog wants to use the computer. I never work well with someone breathing down my neck. I also need to write a column for the august Kiwiwrite4kidz newsletter and i'm not feeling inspired by any topics at the moment. If anyone has any burning questions or issues they want discussed please let me know.