Hi! I'm a writer of children's fiction living in New Zealand, slowly and simultaneously navigating the treacherous waters of publishing and child-rearing, the waters of which are full of sharks and other fear inducing creatures. Everyday i work hard to procrastinate and avoid writing on my latest project because despite what some people who've never tried it think, writing for children is HARD. As often as I can manage, when i'm not skipping up to the post box to gather rejection letters or checking my e-mail inbox for the millionth time I will post something I hope might be of interest to some accidental visitor to this blog.
I am twice as impatient as the most impatient person you know. I worry a lot for an optimist and wish chocolate wasn't fattening. I have three starry children, a fab husband, a shy pretty cat and a cute small dog.
Educational Resource: A Winter's Day in 1939
- Educational Resource: The Were-Nana
- Educational Resource: The Half Life of Ryan Davis
- Educational Resource: Made With Love
- Educational Resource: The House That Went to Sea
- Educational Resource: A Winter's Day in 1939
- Educational Resource: While You Are Sleeping
- Educational Resource: The Song of Kauri
- Educational Resource: Fuzzy Doodle
- Book List - Complete List of my Publications