Friday, October 10, 2008

I have been reviewed...

Was vair excited to hear my book The Were-Nana reviewed by John McIntyre on Radio New Zealand on Friday October 10. It is here :-) http://www.radionz.co.nz/audio/national/ntn/2008/10/10/childrens_book_review_with_john_mcintyre

It is specially exciting because he figured my eastern european background and saw the influence of the fairytales I grew up on. I had a steady diet of Brothers Grimm and Hans Christian Andersen as a child - an amazing collection of stories that captured the darkness and light of human nature and really fired up my imagination. I also got a buzz out of hearing that the famous singing sisters, Helen and Margaret Medlyn, interviewed before the book review session liked the book too. Yay!

1 comment:

The Scarlet Tree said...

oh wow thats great! Fantastic reveiw, I think my son would like it.