Finished Coraline in a day. Must now confirm it to my list of all time favs. Believe Neil Gaiman may have been a cat in a former life or has cat ESP now. Very annoyed as book is so good. Glad I saw the movie as I think it added to my enjoyment of the book. Trying to figure out how often to re-read such books as too often will depress me and my writery self, but too far apart will depress me and my writery self.
Am editing as if a snail at the moment - about a couple of pages a day with much going back over earlier stuff. This is probably why I took out tricky plot element in the first place, as it is a beggar - a) to get right and, b) to fit it in properly. This may be enough to send me back into the arms of my equally challenging YA. Why do I do this to myself. Oh, that's right, I'm a masochist, whoops, I mean writer. I will keep my nose to the grindstone. One thing keeping me going is the feeling that the end is in sight.
Educational Resource: A Winter's Day in 1939
- Educational Resource: The Were-Nana
- Educational Resource: The Half Life of Ryan Davis
- Educational Resource: Made With Love
- Educational Resource: The House That Went to Sea
- Educational Resource: A Winter's Day in 1939
- Educational Resource: While You Are Sleeping
- Educational Resource: The Song of Kauri
- Educational Resource: Fuzzy Doodle
- Book List - Complete List of my Publications