The SO is off crutches (we have them on stand by just in case), he's had an MRI and we are waiting for confirmation that he has indeed turned the inside of that joint in to knee soup. Surgery is most likely - he's my very own six million dollar man (except much better looking but unable to leap tall buildings or run faster than a freight train - he could probably beat a fully laden burro if he had a tail wind). He's back to driving which is a bit of a relief as I found the roads very trying today. Wanted to ram a few cars but luckily managed to resist. Whew.
Did a couple hours writing on an old, new thing. About 12,000 words in. Am back to avoiding completed first draft of WIP which has hard to solve issues. Wondered today if solutions are not possible. Didn't like this train of thought and am hoping it will pass. Was greatly cheered by this link found today at The Rejectionist. Sometimes the simplest things have the greatest affect. I laughed out loud...
Educational Resource: A Winter's Day in 1939
- Educational Resource: The Were-Nana
- Educational Resource: The Half Life of Ryan Davis
- Educational Resource: Made With Love
- Educational Resource: The House That Went to Sea
- Educational Resource: A Winter's Day in 1939
- Educational Resource: While You Are Sleeping
- Educational Resource: The Song of Kauri
- Educational Resource: Fuzzy Doodle
- Book List - Complete List of my Publications