Yay - I have 20 followers. I have been watching that 19 for weeks, with 20 being the Holy Grail and now that I am there I have decided to run a competition. I will send a copy of my books The Were-Nana and Jack the Viking (anywhere in the world) to the person who correctly states the title and author of the two books with the characters Ponyboy and Phronsie in them. If no one gets these correct I will pick my favourite response (best wild guesses??) and of course if no one participates then I will go to bed for a week and sulk. Don't put your address in your entry, I will contact the winner to sort out logistics (so you do have to identify yourself at least).
Tonight I am giving a talk on how I got started as a writer, what it was like to win Children's Choice and tips for surviving in this industry and I will post up my talk in a few days. See you then...
I cunningly managed to do something I didn't want to do :) and delete a comment. Here is the first entry in the competition, from Welshcake (sorry Welshcake):-
I have to enter this!
Ponyboy is from The Outsiders by SE Hinton.
Phronsie. Well, Google is my friend here. The Five Little Pepper series (by Margaret Sidney) is where Phronsie belongs, it tells me? Am I disqualified for cheating?
Educational Resource: A Winter's Day in 1939
- Educational Resource: The Were-Nana
- Educational Resource: The Half Life of Ryan Davis
- Educational Resource: Made With Love
- Educational Resource: The House That Went to Sea
- Educational Resource: A Winter's Day in 1939
- Educational Resource: While You Are Sleeping
- Educational Resource: The Song of Kauri
- Educational Resource: Fuzzy Doodle
- Book List - Complete List of my Publications