Monday, December 24, 2012

Veni, vidi, visa...

Well, that was a blast. You know it's a great holiday when your blood pressure goes down by 10 to 20 points. I read, I lazed, I sightsaw, I bathed, I sunbathed, I stargazed and moon bathed too. And of course I shopped as well. Colour me relaxed.

There was unspoilt and tropical...

and then there was the city


and this is what happens at Bondi Beach when the end of the world is imminent
I forgot all my worries. I laughed ... a lot. Bring on 2013, cos I am ready.

So what does next year hold? My second to last university paper (just enrolled). I'm booked for a workshop already. I have a book to finish writing and two (hopefully three) books to launch. I plan to read more next year. And hang out with my SO and kids as much as possible because they are the best company. Oh, and of course I will keep blogging. I am experimenting with a bunch of stuff - epublishing, DIY, branding and marketing exercises, etc....and will pass on whatever I discover. You know I do it all for you guys :)

I hope you are having a peaceful, loving and fun-filled Christmas and a safe and happy New Year. Love and best wishes to you all.

2 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Happy Christmas to you and yours!! Your 2013 looks like it's going to be even more super awesome than ever! Yay!! Take care
x

Jane Bloomfield: truth is stranger than fiction said...

Merry Xmas Melinda. Call me lazy, but I'll be waiting until New Years eve to set out my 2013 goals! x