Monday, May 14, 2012

Am I your school's author-in-residence?

Call me crazy but I am running this competition. I'm kinda excited because how cool is it to have a school excited about authors. And if the school is excited, the students will be excited and if the students are excited then everyone wins.

and then there was this that put a smile on my dial. Kind of a bucket list thing I guess to have a book of mine mentioned in the much venerated New Zealand Listener (Made with Love May 12-18, 2012).


of course just cos it happened doesn't mean its coming off the Bucket list. I enjoyed the experience so much I hope it happens again.

1 comment:

Johanna Knox said...

Melinda- I LOVE the idea of your competition!! Sparked by something I heard last week, I had been thinking about how cool it would be if there was some author-in-residence scheme for schools in New Zealand, and here you are, having obviously thought it through for a while, and just going out and doing it!!!