Hold on to your hair, the Fabo behemoth is grinding in to action for 2011. Sparklier, tighter, brighter and more surprising than in 2010, we have a brand new challenge for young writers to pit their skills against us and win some super prizes. Are you brave enough, have you got what it takes (a free afternoon and a computer?), will you dare??? Have bucket loads of fun while keeping your teachers happy (or get them to join in the fun) at www.fabostory2.blogspot.com Be there or be an underarm pimple!
And in other news I have signed up to have my young teen thriller My Sister's Shadow published, more details soon, and I have received my fresh-from-the-printers copy of The House That Went to Sea and I am delighted to report my new baby is beautiful. Launching in July, details also to follow soon. In addition to the launch in Auckland in July I will be reading The House That Went to Sea at the Children's Bookshop in Kilbirnie, Wellington on Friday, August 19 at 10.30, and loitering with intent at the Storylines Family Day at the Wellington Town Hall on Sunday 21st.
Educational Resource: A Winter's Day in 1939
- Educational Resource: The Were-Nana
- Educational Resource: The Half Life of Ryan Davis
- Educational Resource: Made With Love
- Educational Resource: The House That Went to Sea
- Educational Resource: A Winter's Day in 1939
- Educational Resource: While You Are Sleeping
- Educational Resource: The Song of Kauri
- Educational Resource: Fuzzy Doodle
- Book List - Complete List of my Publications