Thank you Justine!
Like being crowned Miss Bay of Plenty or Class President there are responsibilities attached to this award and these are:
1. Copy and paste the pretty picture which you see above onto your own blog.
2. Thank the person who gave you the award and post a link to their blog.
3. Write 7 things about yourself we do not know.
4. Choose 7 other bloggers to award.
5. Link to those 7 other bloggers.
6. Notify your 7 bloggers.
So now I need to spill the beans on those things I thought I could keep secret from you forever
1 - I love tarty shoes and would wear them way more often if I was brave enough
2 - I have a secret stash of chocolate - the dog has his suspicions about where it is
3 - I love the Harry Potter books in all their under-edited glory. How bad can it be that all those extra words make the book last longer!
4 - I have a bad habit of teaching folk how to suck eggs - sorry! I'm trying to retrain myself
5 - I'm also a chronic interrupter - sorry again, but I don't know whether I can cure myself of this one. I only seem to become aware of it after the fact.
6 - the only movie that ever gave me nightmares was Lost in the Desert about a small boy and his little dog who have to fend for themselves in the desert after a plane crash which I saw when I was about 8 or 9. It still haunts me...
7 - I believe there are some things about writing which you just can't teach.
I hope I haven't traumatised you too much with my revelations. So here now are my nominees for this award - some excellent folk that I love hanging out with in person and/or on the internet - in no particular order:-
1. Fifi at Fifi versus the World
2. Maureen Crisp at Craic-er
3. TK Roxborogh at Banquo's Son
4. Tania Hutley
5.Nicola Morgan at Help I Need a Publisher
6. Maria Gill at Kids Books NZ
7.Thomas Taylor at That Elusive Line